Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Welcome

Hello! My name is Miss K and I'm a Catholic high schooler who loves doing things the old fashioned way, particularly writing letters. I hope to focus on pen pals and writing letters in today's day of technology. 

I began writing letters about nine years ago, when I "met" my first pen pal. Now, I've expanded my letters and written to many others. 


Some fun facts about me: 

  • I have eight wonderful siblings: six brothers and two sisters.
  • My favorite childhood book series is the Little House on the Prairie followed by the original Nancy Drew series.

  • My favorite series now are the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings (although I have yet to finish the third book).
  • I enjoy writing in journals and collecting them too. (Is 19 journals too many?)
  • I've been playing the flute since I was 10 years old. 
  • I love school and just about every subject!
  • I'm currently taking dual enrollment classes to earn both college and high school credit.
  • I live in Minnesota, the land of 11,842 lakes.

Stay tuned for the first post about writing letters. 

-Miss K

No comments:

Post a Comment