Thursday, April 15, 2021

Week 13 and 14: 52 Letters in a Year (Another Birthday!)

I am a couple weeks behind in sharing my recent mail, but I'm going to start with week thirteen. This week features two more unique birthday cards made by me. I don't think I've ever sent this many birthday cards in a row. My great aunt's birthday was a few weeks ago and a friend's birthday was last week. I also got a few more replies, bringing the number of replies up to Fourteen!


Week 13:
A few weeks ago, I sent my great aunt a birthday card. Since I was sending out a birthday card almost every week, I decided to find out her birthday, and it just happened to be March 25. I quickly made another birthday card for her. My little sister also colored her a coloring page. 

I used calligraphy on this card too.

A birthday envelope: "Sending birthday wishes to"

My sister's birthday coloring page


Week 14:
My friend who lives out in Wyoming turned 18 last week, so I made sure to send her a birthday card and a letter. I followed the same technique as above, only I used a different color card stock.  

I like the look of the slanted words on this one!

I drew some balloons on the front of the envelope
and wrote "Happy Birthday" on the back.

More Replies:
It has been so much fun to see the replies arrive in the mailbox! I enjoy all of the different cards and envelopes, including the pink one (below) from a friend. My great aunt has been the quickest one to respond each time and makes her own card every time (also seen below). 




Have you sent any mail this year? Have you written anything lately?  

-Miss K

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I sent any cards in March. Thanks for the reminder! The birthday cards that you're making are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MC! I'm glad you're liking them. :)

      Delete