Monday, April 26, 2021

Week 15: 52 Letters in a Year (An Easter Package)

I've been busy writing lots of letters and mailed out letter number 27 on Saturday. A couple weeks ago, I wrote my first all cursive letter. I usually print, but I've been trying to write in cursive more often, so I decided a letter to my pen pal would be the perfect occasion to use cursive. I also included a few goodies in this package to make it Easter themed. 


Week 15:
I used graph paper for this letter because not only does it look nice, but it helps with the spacing of each word and letter. I'm not very good at writing straight unless there are lines, so graph paper is a great option to keep things straight. 

The letter and some mail tag questions (and yes, I did write
this letter in March, but it took me a month to send it)

A pouch made by my sister with mail fabric
A St. Rose of Lima holy card, Easter at Ephesus music
CD, and a bracelet with different Saint images

A Classical music playlist for Spring!

This package was a lot of fun to put together and only required a small bubbled envelope to send. My pen pal loved it and I've already gotten a reply back, but that will be shared in the next post. :)



Have you been busy writing any letters? What is your favorite type of music or songs for Spring?   

-Miss K

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this is the sweetest thing! Love it! Hmm, I don't think I have any music that I specifically think of for spring, but I like the options you put out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Classical music is my all time favorite and there are so many related to Spring that I enjoy.

      Delete