Monday, December 6, 2021

Week 48: 52 Letters in a Year

Hello, December! Minnesota is finally feeling like winter with 10 degrees today, but where is that snow? While I wait for it to arrive, I'll write some letters. I'm still catching up to week 49, but I'm determined to finish. Who is up for the challenge next year?


Week 48:
I didn't know where to start for this week's letter, as I have seven replies to write. My friend is coming home soon- problem solved. I wrote her a letter and sent it to her home so she'll have a little surprise upon her arrival home. I kept it simple with notebook paper and a spirograph design on the envelope. I also included a St. Andrew Christmas Novena prayer card. 

Two strips of green paper with a Spirograph
design for the address- a simple way to decorate

A beautiful picture!


Do you imagine winter as a time with or without snow? When was the last time you wrote a letter?

-Miss K

No comments:

Post a Comment