Thursday, January 14, 2021

Week 2: 52 Letters in a Year

Welcome to week 2 of 2021! For anyone participating in the 52 letters in a year challenge, it's time for letter number two to be mailed out. Remember, you're welcome to start anytime. 


 Week 2:

Last month, I was cleaning off my bookshelf and discovered a CD of James Galway and his flute. I borrowed this from one of my band teachers a couple years ago, and it never got returned. To solve that problem, I decided to write a short letter and mail the CD back to its owner.  

Letter and the music cd

Treble clef and trumpet envelope


Have you written any letters yet this year? 

-Miss K

2 comments:

  1. The music theme is so perfect for this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great theme! My brother is actually the artist behind this one.

      Delete