Monday, January 25, 2021

Week 4: 52 Letters in a Year

Hello, my friends! We're already into the fourth week of 2021, which means it's time to send out letter number four. However, this week I wrote three letters: one to my 4th grade teacher, one to my 9th grade band teacher, and one to my great aunt. I haven't seen many of the people on my list in a long time, so is very exciting to write to them. 

 

Week 4, Letter One:
The first letter I wrote was to my 4th grade teacher, who I haven't seen since 2010. Her favorite color is blue so I decided to create a blue and yellow theme, with a bit of brown. Once again, I tore up some pieces from a brown paper bag and layered the blue and yellow scrapbook pieces on top. 

For the letter, I used yellow copy paper
and torn scrapbook paper


My favorite envelope so far! It's made with 
yellow construction paper, blue scrapbook 
paper, and pieces of a brown paper bag

Week 4, Letter Two:
The second letter was sent to my 9th grade band teacher. I just used a piece of plain notebook paper for the letter and decorated the header. The envelope was a lot of fun to make too. I drew some music notes around the border to match the letter's header. 

The letter's heading because I forgot to take
a picture of the whole letter

The musical envelope!

Each note got its own border

Week 4, Letter Three:
The last letter for this week was sent to my great aunt. I wrote this one a few days ago, and decided to use stationery paper that I already had on hand. 

This stationery set came with envelopes so 
I just added some star stickers to decorate it

The back of the envelope with its matching
stationery paper

And there you have it: three envelopes and three letters to get your creativity flowing! 

Which envelope is your favorite?  

-Miss K

4 comments:

  1. Oh, the envelopes are all great! I think my favorite is the music one though - so creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like the music one too. I was going to just use music stickers, but I decided to draw them instead. I like how it turned out!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I can't pick a favorite! Blue is my favorite color, so I automatically like the first one. I like the dots around each musical note on the second one. That gives it an extra touch of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue is a fun color! The music envelope was a little bit quicker to make, but it was just as fun.

      Delete